My List: The Best of 2013!

Ciara - I'm Out (Explicit) ft. Nicki Minaj

Selena Gomez - Come & Get It

Kelly Clarkson - People Like Us

Selena Gomez - Slow Down

Wanessa - Turn It Up (Feat Soulja Boy)(Lyric Video)

Britney Spears - Ooh La La (From The Smurfs 2)

Austin Mahone - What About Love

Fifth Harmony - Miss Movin' On

Capital Cities - Kangaroo Court

Avicii - Wake Me Up

Selena Gomez - BIRTHDAY

Olly Murs - Right Place Right Time

Fergie - A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got)

Jessie J - It's My Party

Jessie J - Excuse My Rude Feat. Becky G (Lyric Video)

Jessie J - Hero Lyric Video (Kick Ass 2 Soundtrack)

Enrique Iglesias - Turn The Night Up

Fifth Harmony - Me & My Girls

Chris Brown - Love More (Explicit) ft. Nicki Minaj

Robin Thicke - Give It 2 U (Explicit)

Katy Perry - Roar

Icona Pop - I Love It (feat. Charli XCX)

Avicii - You Make Me 

Zedd - Stay The Night ft. Hayley Williams

Lana Del Rey vs Cedric Gervais - Young & Beautiful (Remix) 

Katy Perry - Walking On Air

Lorde - Royals (US Version)



Comments